From left to right:
- Princess Noor bint Asem of Jordan: Do we have a royal not in a full-length gown? She's holding it up, so the length is a little hard to guess. Several other guests opted for the cocktail-length version of black tie, but this would be the first royal to do so.
- Princess Sarvath El-Hassan of Jordan, and...
- Princess Rym Ali of Jordan: Both ladies in traditional gear. I love the soft pink colors here.
- Crown Princess Margarita of Romania: Glad to see she's still towing the line in eye-catching formal wear!
- Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia: Purple! Yay!
- Princess Anna of Bavaria: Even more purple, and the darker version with what looks to be amethyst jewels - double and triple yay! Could have used a nice, stately updo to go along with it, though.
- Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein: So this is what the dress version of Mette-Marit's bag from last night would have looked like. I want to say it's fun, but I can't stop thinking her chest has grown out of control eyebrows. Must be the barely-there color.
- Princess Astrid of Belgium: Easy win here for the best bling award (non-Victoria division, of course!). That decadent emerald necklace comes from her husband's family (he's the Archduke of Austria-Este).
- Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleberg, with the jacket and...
- ...without the jacket: What a difference some sleeves and a high collar can make, right? It looks cheap without, but you add that high collar and bam! Regal as can be.
- Queen Margarita of Bulgaria: Not a bad outfit for a lady of her age, but without having done anything special with the hair or makeup, it looks like she's on just another ho-hum outing.
Did you catch any royals I missed? Leave a note in the comments or drop me a line at email@example.com!