- Voting in the Federal Election, 13 June.
- Visiting "Baboes" in Brussels, 14 June. Apparently these are centers where children and adults meet and play together to learn the rules of society....not sure why a regular playground doesn't suffice for that, but whatever. This suit is boring me.
- Closing concert of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition, 15 June. Combating my boredom with orange and black NATAN. My high school colors were orange and black. To this day I can't understand why you'd voluntarily make every day Halloween.
- Arriving in Stockholm for the big wedding, 17 June. Wee cute little traveling dress.
- Private wedding dinner at Drottningholm, 17 June. I thought it looked like NATAN, but she also wore Armani Privé and there was a large black and white contingent in that collection too.
- Wedding luncheon hosted by the King at Sturehof Castle, 18 June. Recycling outfit #2, in the same week. That jacket looks promising, she should have kept her repeat covered up.
- Pre-wedding dinner and concert, 18 June, (a) straight from the NATAN runway to the (b) red carpet.
- Crown Princess Victoria's wedding, 19 June. Armani Privé, just like the Queen and several other royals.
Best and Worst of the Week
Pretty and oh so princess-y in pink is ages better than the nondescript suit with mid-nineties two-tone power pumps.
Photos: Belga/Benoit Doppagne/Isopix/CTK/IBL/Scanpix/ANP/Profimedia