- Visiting Port Hercule in advance of the Jean-Michel Jarre concert, 28 June. The necklace is ridiculous. Naturally, I love it.
- At The Eagles concert for their wedding, 30 June. The shoes are ridiculous. Naturally, I love them.
- a) The civil wedding ceremony and b) the evening concert, 1 July. Yes, the palazzo pants would also fall under my category of ridiculousness. And naturally, I do not love them. Thankfully, they're so large you can barely detect what's really going on.
- The religious wedding, 2 July. Now, this is bliss. Not a smacking of ridiculous to be had.
- The evening ball, 2 July. Just okay for me, this one. Not bad at all, but not destined to hold a place in my memory.
The Queen Mother’s Rock Crystal Brooch - *The Duchess of Cornwall wears The Queen Mother's Rock Crystal Brooch, 2012* *UK in Sweden via CC BY-ND 2.0*The Duchess of Cornwall is fond of this delicat...