- Audiences at Zarzuela Palace and a luncheon for the President of Panama, 11 July. Was it National M.C. Hammer week in Spain?
- At the Culture National Awards, 12 July. WAS IT? This is not at all legit, and should be quit immediately.
- Visiting Montserrat Abbey, 14 July. I'm checking...I'm checking...okay, not a trace of Hammer.
- At the AIJEC 25th Anniversary Gala, 14 July. I just still can't believe she busted out my 2 least favorite pairs of trousers and wore them back to back. I care not about the rest of the week. (And there you have the fundamental problem with the Hammer pants.)
- Attending graduation at the naval academy, 16 July. Oh, except that she did it again. I don't get it.
Flashback: State Opening of Parliament, March 1974 (and Upcoming Event Changes) - It was announced today that the 2017 State Opening of Parliament will be held on June 19th due to the snap election called by Prime Minister May. (I try my...