Here's what Mathilde wore from 26 June - 2 July:
2. Visiting the Whittal Pavilion at the Library of Congress, 27 June, a) on Mathilde and b) from Natan. I am required to like this, due to the Fifties flair going on here. We all have our weaknesses, and this is one of mine.
3. At the Flemish League Against Cancer, 30 June, a) full view and b) the top. Oh, no, thankfully I am not required to like this. Massive Natan fail, so shapeless!
5. Attending the concert/reception before the religious wedding, 1 July. Still a Christmas tree, still ruining whatever bad ass cred she just obtained.
6. At the wedding of the Prince and Princess of Monaco, 2 July, a) on Mathilde, and b) the style from Armani Privé.
7. At the evening ball, 2 July. I'd say getting the wedding gown designer to do you up a few pieces for the occasion is a pretty smart move indeed, wouldn't you?
Also, Mathilde did her piece to keep hold of her title of Blingiest Wedding Guest, which we can all appreciate.
The Queen Mother’s Rock Crystal Brooch - *The Duchess of Cornwall wears The Queen Mother's Rock Crystal Brooch, 2012* *UK in Sweden via CC BY-ND 2.0*The Duchess of Cornwall is fond of this delicat...