- In March, Princess Iman bint Al Hussein of Jordan married Zaid Azmi Mirza in traditional style.
- In June, Princess Madeleine of Sweden married Christopher O'Neill in a Valentino gown.
- In August, Vicky Andrén married Gustaf Magnuson (the King of Sweden's nephew) in a Lars Wallin dress.
- In August, Kendra Spears married Prince Rahim Aga Khan in Manav Gangwani Couture.
- In August, Tatiana Santo Domingo married Andrea Casiraghi in a Missoni outfit. (Reports say they will hold a religious wedding in January.)
- In September, Claire Lademacher married Prince Félix of Luxembourg first in a dress from Jan Taminiau and then in a gown from Elie Saab (pictured).
- In October, Viktória Cservenyák married Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma in Claes Iversen. (They have since announced that their first baby is due in February!)
You could give me Elie Saab any day of the week and I'd be a happy camper, so obviously Claire comes out ahead for me in the 2013 bridal race. But we had a great variety this year and I'm guessing there's something here for everyone, so tell me:
Which royal wedding ensemble was your favorite this year?
Photos: Petra/Pool/Scanpix/The Ismaili/Palais Princier/Cour grand-ducale/Getty Images